The Girl of your Dreams!

A Dating RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)
Re: The Girl of your Dreams!

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon
"Thank you..." Mayella said bowing "Now...where are those two..." Mayella said as she waited for Binka and Kevin
"Don't mention Mayella you are my new daughter in law after all as is Binka," said Saeko. "Don't worry Mayella I think they're done I no longer hear their passion and will be on their way out."

______________________________-
"Alright sure...but now lets go meet your mom..." Binka said as she pulled Kevin with her, then meeting Saeko "Hello there mom..." She said

"Mom?" Mayella said "Well Mother...seems there here now..."
"Hello mo...." Kevin was stopped at mid-sentence due to his mother bear hugging him after moving across the room at a speed that astonished both Mayella and Binka with awe. When she noticed Kevin face was in her chest back him up to let him speak again"...Nice to see you too Mother."

"So young man I want to hear three things from you today before I go back to my hotel room tonight." Saeko said " I want to know when you are planning your sabbatical, the date of your wedding so the temple in Japan could be setup, and when can I have your reinstatement papers ready to sign as a member of Chimera Corps."

"Mother is there a reason for this sudden visit or did you just want to surprise me?" Kevin asked.

"Oh I just figured that you would want to know that you due to grandfather's health he is stepping down as head of the Clan and head of Chimera Arms and given his position to me." she said with a smile.

Kevin didn't know if he should be happy or said hearing this news before asking "So who is taking your job as Head of Chimera Corp's Liaison to the JSDF/GDF I know you don't want an outsider in charge

"Oh that's the fun part my plan my Kevin for you see I was going to have the girls convince you to take that potion and return to Japan, but since Mayella and Binka's arrival it could fall to them after your tutoring....if say no" Saeko said impishly looking their way with a smile. "Now before you say no you should know I have good on authority that your college will have strike after spring break this month and Teaching Assistants and American College students who work there won't be paid so consider the offer."

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Pokemonaces wrote: @Flash
Jessica pulls from the kiss as she lets out a pleasured moan "Oh...damn it...I can't hold..." Saying so, her back arches, letting out another loud moan "I'm cumming!" She yelled out, placing her hands on his chest as she releases her love juices, the sheer pleasure of the orgasm spill her mind with nothing but pure ecstasy "Harvey..." She moaned before her climax ended, laying her head gently atop his chest.
Through his frantic thrusting, Harvey only managed to hear slightly more than a fraction of Jessica's vocal cry of orgasmic surrender. His limit was pretty much up with all the effort he was putting into making her release first however, so when her walls clamped particularly tight around his cock while her orgasm wracked her deliciously curvy frame, he couldn't hold it a millisecond longer. With a drawn-out moan of his own, Harvey's legs spasmed upwards into her, planting him balls-deep within her nether folds before a torrent of his seed spewed forth, every painfully-pleasurable throb spurting another rope inside of her as her walls continue to relentlessly milk his offering.

When he was done, his strength disgracefully exited his body, causing him to collapse beneath her as she laid on top of him, breathing heavily and deeply. After several silent minutes of nothing but wind-catching, Harvey finally managed to croak out coherent words.

"Good....fucking.....GOD. That was.....incredible....."Harvey gasped. Then while idly stroking Jessica's hair, he aimed a deviant smirk at her as he said, "Well then....Jess. Looks like.....I won."
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Hothead
"Yes Well...I could immediately tell from your physical appearance that you are no warrior, but a strategist...so he must be very well trained in the arts of fighting...are you not?" Laura asked Marthy

"Well, it doesn't mean he can't fight...Marthy looks strong." Piko said
Marthy looks down blushing a little "I-it's not like I can't fight, it's just that I do not wish to." Mara giggles "Yes, he is always such a nice person, he doesn't like to hurt anyone, but there will be times that you'll have to defend yourself and your loved ones." Marthy nods "I know."

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Clown Swordsman
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by WodanYmirthe2nd »

Pokemonaces wrote: @Wodan
"Incredible...so uh...why don't we head inside?" Sheva blushed as she grabbed his hand "Sorry for causing all this trouble but...I just thought for a second that you hated me...I guess I was wrong..." Sheva said as she smiled, kissing Elric on the cheeks as she walks with him back to his house
Elric and Sheva entered the house once more. Elric was quite relieved that they didn't meet any form of trouble. He then decided to crash on the sofa and rest for a bit, unsure about what to do next.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

@Kaijin
"Alright dear...you seem to be hard enough..." Macy said, feeling his erect member energized again from the constant rubbing she gave him, grabbing it gently and placing it on the lips of her pussy, as if kissing the tip of his dick, she slowly pushes herself as her pussy soon engulfed his dick, she let out a loud moan, her virginity was taken as the flesh inside her pussy tore and blood started coming out of her pussy

"No fair...I wanted to do it first..." Mimika said as she saw Macy, but then looking back at T.J. "Hey...my pussy is so wet and itchy...please...lick it..." She got on top of his face, her pussy dripping wet as she drops her waist on his face, her groin on his mouth as she started to rub the lips of her pussy on his mouth
Macy seemed eager to go through the next stage as she gently grabbed my manhood and slowly began repositioning herself, placing it on her womanhood and slowly allowing it to sink into the deepest part of her lovehole... It was incredibly tight... almost unnaturally tight... as she was a vir... Wait... she was actually a virgin... But how? She was too experienced to be one... It was impossible for a virgin to give such a blowjob... or so I thought, since she proved me wrong, as I could feel blood running down my shaft, mixed with her love juices.

The feeling was amazing... The tightness, the warmth, her arousing yet sweet moans, the sensual way her hips grinded me over and over... It was better than anything I could have felt before... She was a virgin up until a few minutes ago, yet it seemed that she was an expert at this... she could even teach quite a few things to my former girlfriend...I didn't know where dis she come from nor why did she come here and decided to stick with me... since the whole survey thing sounded fishy to me even if I saw it with my very own eyes... But one thing was for sure I could definitely get addicted to this feeling.

My hands tightened the grip on her waist as I started moving myself, indulging in the pleasure given, falling victim of her "charming spell", letting her sweet moans captivating as if they were siren's songs, allowing her hypnotic hip movement to cloud my judgement... I thought I was actually beginning to fall for her...
"Baby... if you're already this good despite you just lost your virginity a while ago... I can't even imagine the things you'll be able to do once you get more experience..." I tod her as I thrusted deeper into her "I can't even wait to see them and feel them first hand..."

As I was getting lost in the frantic lovemaking I could hear Mimika whinning, her tail was pointing downwards, she was pouting... it was such an adorable sight... I felt the urge to hug her and I would have done so... if my hands weren't busy in more important matters...
"Aw... come on, no need to be sad... I can assure you that you'll have your turn. I haven't done it in months,much to my chagrin, so I will gladly extend the fun at bit more... How does it sound? Do you feel better now?" I told her as I saw how she was getting closer to my face, slowly squatting on top of my face, asking me if I could take care of her needs. "Okay... I'll take care of your needs. But please be patient with me since I never got to do this kind of thing... I asked countless times to my former girlfriend to do this yet she alwas flatly denied it..." I let out a deep sigh as my explanation finished "Now... be sure to place your hands on my chest, dear. I don't want you to fall off..."

I felt how her "paws"? rested on my bare chest as she lowered down her honeypot, her womanhood was perfectly lined up with my lips... her lips rubbing with mine... smearing her love juices over me, leaving her scent on me, claiming me as her own... I stopped there for a second enjoying this feeling, just to break it by planting a soft kiss on her womanhood "A lovely kiss for a lovely lady..." I thought to myself as I kept planting a few more kisses on "my love thrall"... I could feel how she began shuddering to this treatment... she was beginning to enjoy it...
I decided to go on my tongue began running all over her lips in circling motins, trying to get ready, savoring her pleasure... then my togue entered inside her wet and ready womanhood... getting lost on her insides, exploring every part of it... greedily lapping her sweet juices... it was amazing... her warmth, her sweetness... my mind was going numb... I could do nothing but enjoying the pleasure these two girls were giving me....

It was too nice to be real, I got to please two beautiful girls at the same time... Two girls that told me that would always love me, that they would never leave me... indeed it was too nice to be real... it had to be a dream... but if it was then I didn't want to wake up... that's all what I could think about as both my tongue and my manhood were busy pleasuring them.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Cambion
Favorite Monster Type: Religious Types

Post by Saiake »

@Saiake
"Hmm...nice...a few more inches and you would have killed my lover..." Reedia said staring at Anadiris, but then smiles "Well regardless...his reasons for being late are because of me and Sai's love..." Then walking to her "So you are Sai's friend...your pretty..."
*Anadiris blushes to the comment*

Ana: um...thanks Reedia. tell me Sai...how long have you been dating.

Sai: um...just today actually, i just met her recently.

*Ana, out of disgust and annoyance glares at me, but than notices something and her expression grows very curious*

Ana: are you OK Sai...your eyes are all bloodshot.

*Anadiris takes a sip of some tea. Sai looks at Ana quite strangely, wondering what she could possibly be talking about. thinking back, he remembers Reedia mentioning that his eyes changed color*

Sai: oh...um, there not bloodshot...my eyes are red now.

*Ana instantly gags on her tea and coughs some of it up, than looks at Sai like hes just gone mad*

Anadiris: THEIR RED NOW! HOW!

*Sai ponders a moment*

Sai well, it has to do with Reedia, but I'm not too sure on the details. Reedia can you fill her in?

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Monsterlover
"Mmmff..." Linzy moaned as she felt his warm seed fill the inside of her mouth, filling every space available, she simply swallows and taste the semen, taking her mouth off sampling the taste before swallowing it. She then looks up at him and smiles,excess semen dripping from her lips to her breasts "Your semen is delicious....and that's okay, it only lets me know that it felt good for you..." Then moving towards him, she presses his head on her breasts "You can suck if you wish..." Her wet pussy rubbing on his dick, feeling that, she moans "Uwah..."

@Chaos
Seino simply moaned as she felt Arc fill her womb, with the intense pleasure, she also cums as love juices spurt out of her pussy "Arc..." Hugging him for the last time, she kisses him again, letting her tongue explore his tongue for a minute before taking it out "Uwah...well that should keep you happy till Dinner huh?"

@Scholar
"Aaah..." Kathy moaned as she felt Ikorus lick her wet pussy "So good...Ikorus deeper..." She moaned, moving and rubbing her pussy on his mouth, her clit starting to erect "Ikorus...my clit...suck it out...it itches so bad!"

"Hehe...feels that good Kathy...comeone lets keep on our efforts huh?" Aida said as she continued to lick Ikoru's dick, Kathy soon joined as the two pressed their breasts together and started to move them up and down on his dick, the warm sensation of their soft breasts combined with their moist warm tongues send chills down his spine

@Kmon
Mayella and Binka listen in to Kevin and Saekos conversation. nodding as Saeko made her offer "Kevin...while we still don't know much about how this world works or the finances and half of what you two where talking about...I think it is best to accept the offer..." Mayella said

"Yea, your mother was kind enough to offer you a place in a rather prestigious sounding accommodations, not to mention a position of power that is sure to fit your title..." Binka said supporting Mayellas statement

@Flash
As Jessica felt his warm semen fill her insides, she simply couldn't help but moan in pure ecstasy as her body writhed in pleasure "Harvey!" After filling her entire womb with his semen, and even excess spilling out of her vagina, she smiles at him, as if her entire dominant like attitude changed, her blue eyes where filled with nothing but love towards him "Master..." She said as she started to refer to him as master

@Hothead
"Well, I will also be there to protect you Marthy...any man or woman foolish enough to tangle with us will meet a swift end..." She said

"U'm Laura...I'm pretty sure it's against the law to kill people in this world...it doesn't work the way it does in your village where you kill those who committed horrible crimes..." Piko said

"You know what I mean Piko..." Laura said "Anyways Mara...tell me, are you a genius like your brother?"

@Wodan
Sheva sat on the couch next to Elric "Hey Elric...when you get your energy back...lets get back to lovemaking okay? This time apply that...eh condom you humans call it to ensure...an unsuccessful insemination..." Sheva said, her pussy still wet from thinking about the whole thing "Also Elric...I want to ask...how long have you been alone...or have you always been alone?"

@Kaijin
"T.J...." Moaning in more pleasure as she felt his warm dick inside her, the feeling was nothing like she experienced, her mother taught her the ways of lovemaking by watching her mother please her father. Learning from all the technique and advices that her sweet mother taught her, she followed up on their instructions as she moved her hips in a grinding motion, the motions she gave made sure to rub every crevice and skin of his dick, letting out a moan or two for each second as she kept her position "Well...I have my mother to thank for that...she taught me how to please men my love..." Macy said softly, the soft feeling of her wool on her hips constantly rub on his waist, the feeling was both relaxing and tiresome

"T.J....your so sweet..." Mimika said as she smiled at him for the promise he made to her, eager for it, she smiles and tubs her pussy at a faster rate, her love juices flowing out even more with the intense ecstasy she felt from his tongue, exploring the inside of her pussy as if trying to taste the forbidden flavor lust. Then Mimika noticed her face was lined up with Macy's perfectly "Macy...lets kiss..." She said, Macy nodded with eagerness present on her eyes as they both grasped each others shoulders, then kissing each other as they rub their two tongue together, letting out moans of pleasure

@Saiake
"Sure dear..." Reedia said as she smiled to Anadiris "Well you see...I am actually no human...I am a Dark Priestess..." Taking normal form again, her elven like ears appeared, as well as her distinctive markings on her body and her purple eyes, her chained tail made sounds of metal hitting each other and her feathery wings rubbed on Anadiris...they felt softer than any pillow "I am what humans would call a form of Succubi...or to be more precise...I am a religous one who believes in the ways of the Fallen god...but now it seems Sai has also introduced me to another goddess to worship..." Then getting back on topic, she smacks her head with idiocy "Oops...oh yea, well Sai got the red eyes because of the amount of Demonic energy he gathered from when me and Sai where making love..."
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Married and leaving.

Post by Monster Scholar »

Ikorus shivered and moaned against Kathy's wet pussy, as he felt their breasts pressing and sandwiching his cock. He moved his hips in response, effectively fucking their luscious mounds. At Kathy's pleading, he took her erect clit between his teeth, nibbling on it lightly and sucking it to send waves of pleasure through her. His hands reached out to carress the two beautiful women servicing him, showing them how he felt about them.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Hothead
"Well, I will also be there to protect you Marthy...any man or woman foolish enough to tangle with us will meet a swift end..." She said

"U'm Laura...I'm pretty sure it's against the law to kill people in this world...it doesn't work the way it does in your village where you kill those who committed horrible crimes..." Piko said

"You know what I mean Piko..." Laura said "Anyways Mara...tell me, are you a genius like your brother?"
Mara chuckled "Well yes, but I am outclassed when it comes to Marthy, however, I do succeed physically though." She giggles as Marthy sighs "Well, it's not as Marthy's intelligence can't make up for his lack of strength." Marthy smiles a bit "Of course, even though I can't lift heavy stuff, I am also pretty fast." Mara nods "that's true, He was always fast on his feet."

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Saiake »

@Saiake
"Sure dear..." Reedia said as she smiled to Anadiris "Well you see...I am actually no human...I am a Dark Priestess..." Taking normal form again, her elven like ears appeared, as well as her distinctive markings on her body and her purple eyes, her chained tail made sounds of metal hitting each other and her feathery wings rubbed on Anadiris...they felt softer than any pillow "I am what humans would call a form of Succubi...or to be more precise...I am a religious one who believes in the ways of the Fallen god...but now it seems Sai has also introduced me to another goddess to worship..." Then getting back on topic, she smacks her head with idiocy "Oops...oh yea, well Sai got the red eyes because of the amount of Demonic energy he gathered from when me and Sai where making love..."
*Anadiris seems surprisingly calm from the explanation*

Ana...so, your telling me your a demon and that Sai is slowly turning into one because your having sex with him.
.......that nice i guess

*Sai doesn't seem to notice, but there is an obvious aura of jealousy coming from Ana. she looks up*

Ana: so, Sai, Reedia, what do you say we do now...its gotten a little late to do anything now, but i don't wana head home quite yet. mind if i stay the night with you guys.

Sai: well, i guess. Reedia, Ana, you both take the bed, ill set up the futon.

*Sai walks out of the room to collect the futon materials, when hes out of sight Ana sighs*

Ana: so Reedia...how was it with Sai, on your "date".

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon
Mayella and Binka listen in to Kevin and Saekos conversation. nodding as Saeko made her offer "Kevin...while we still don't know much about how this world works or the finances and half of what you two where talking about...I think it is best to accept the offer..." Mayella said

"Yea, your mother was kind enough to offer you a place in a rather prestigious sounding accommodations, not to mention a position of power that is sure to fit your title..." Binka said supporting Mayellas statement
Considering what was just told to him Kevin knew a school teachers salary wouldn't cover the living experiences the would soon need for a new place so he said "Okay Mom I'll accept the position as Liaison for Chimera Corp. but, Mayella and Binka will need JSDF military uniforms rank of Lieutenant Colonel and any words from them is an order from me."

"That's wonderful Son all you need to do is make the arrangement needed at the Community College and whatever else you need to do and we'll have a plane ready to take you and the girls to Japan by next week.

"And what will you be doing?" asked Kevin.

"Oh I'll personally see to the arrangements of hiring caretaker for the temple and having your new home stocked with other necessities you'll need via E-mail." Saeko said with a smile before pulling out her I-pad and typing up the wanted ad for the caretakers job "I'll also make arrangement to put Mayella and Binka on the family roster and diplomatic papers. you'll also need use your middle again so that commander from the right wing party won't protest your being too american in the military again."

Kevin knew exactly who his mother was talking about and knew the bitch would make trouble for his wives and said...

"Just keep Commander Iwato and her subordinates to keep their political views to herself and we'll be fine." Kevin said before looking around asking "So where are the others?"

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Chaos
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Gentleman Lich
Favorite Monster Type: Oni, Ogre, Goblins and such

Post by Chaos »

Pokemonaces wrote: @Chaos
Seino simply moaned as she felt Arc fill her womb, with the intense pleasure, she also cums as love juices spurt out of her pussy "Arc..." Hugging him for the last time, she kisses him again, letting her tongue explore his tongue for a minute before taking it out "Uwah...well that should keep you happy till Dinner huh?"
Arc shivered with an almost numb delight as her juices left hot, wet trails along his inner thighs. He moaned into the kiss, before looking into Seino's eyes, nodding in response.

After a few minutes rest against her, he finally cpoke up ".....Seino..I have to ask." He thinks how to say it. "Is everyone where you come from....so forward about everything?"
FlashGrenade0
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The New and Improved Gizoid
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet, Orc, Werewolf,

Post by FlashGrenade0 »

Pokemonaces wrote: @Flash
As Jessica felt his warm semen fill her insides, she simply couldn't help but moan in pure ecstasy as her body writhed in pleasure "Harvey!" After filling her entire womb with his semen, and even excess spilling out of her vagina, she smiles at him, as if her entire dominant like attitude changed, her blue eyes where filled with nothing but love towards him "Master..." She said as she started to refer to him as master.
Jessica's moans of ecstasy seemed to fill Harvey with an all-new sense of pleasure as his seed vigorously blew from him and into her waiting womb. After getting some much needed rest for a few minutes, Jessica finally spoke up after him, causing Harvey to smile at her.

"That's right, I'm your.....wait, wait, wait, wait. WHUH???" Harvey blubbered incredulously "Master? The hell's up with that? I mean, I know this felt pretty damn good for the both of us despite it being our respective first times, but not THAT good that you have to call me Master! I don't do slavery, y'know! Slaves get all the bad breaks in life! Why the hell would I want YOU to be one?!"

Harvey abhorred slavery to its greatest extent. So much so that even if his best friend was indirectly related by blood to a relative who owned a slave, he'd quickly take his leave of him in a heartbeat. He was letting his ideals and morals get the best of him, regardless of what others may have thought on the subject. He couldn't believe that Jessica, the girl that claimed herself his soulmate, would ever bring up the notion that he would adamantly wish to dictate her every action.

"Look, I'm sorry, but I can't do the Master thing. Nope. Can't do it. If you wanna be a little less outgoing from now on as my girlfriend, then that's cool. But there's no way I'm being your Master, got it?" Harvey demanded
You know what the problem is with motivational speakers? They speak to much. Nowadays, the analogy "actions speak louder than words" is regarded so much as the norm that whenever motivational speakers do what they came for, nearly every person making up their audience couldn't really give any less of a flyin' fuck.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Scholar
"Ikorus!" Kathy moaned, feeling him licking and sucking on her clit as she moans in pure ecstasy "Uwaah..." Kathy managed to focus more on his dick though, licking the tip along with Aida as their tongues taste each other every so often.

"Come on Kathy...you focus on the tip this time...I'll work on massaging and licking his balls..." Aida said, Kathy gave a nod of approval as Kathy started to lick on the tip of his dick, Aida in turn started to massage Ikorus balls with her hands, then licking it and making her way to the shaft before repeating the process over again

@Hothead
"Well, I am happy regardless of how Marthy is...after all I gave my first to him...and no matter what...he is my beloved lover..." Laura said as she blushed uttering her most honest words

"Aww...I think so too..." Piko said smiling at Marthy

@Saiake
"It was wonderful dear...we got to eat at a restaurant...and then...I took him to the realm of pure happiness...the realm my God have made for my people...there me and Sai made...well you know what I mean..." She said, but using her advanced senses, she could feel Anadiris Jealousy "Hey...are you alright? Please be honest..." She asked looking at her with a serious look

@Kmon
"Hmm...this all seems to be going well..." Mayella said smiling at Kevin, but then hearing about the views, she frowns "Hmm...so we have to go through some stuff first huh...does it involve that she devil that I met earlier?" She asked

"Possibly Mayella, but she is no she devil...that would be complementing her...let us give her the title evil woman as a more appropriate gesture..."

@Chaos
"Is that bad...I just want to show you...how much I care and love you dear..." Seino said as she looked at him, but frowned "Sorry if my actions where rather...foward but...I can't hold myself back whenever I'm with you...your scent...it's just so luring...all I want to do all day is cuddle you...and smell that addicting scent of yours..."

@Flash
"Hehe..." Jessica smiled, then listening to Harvey "Okay Harvye...I'll cease from calling you master...I just thought you'd like it but, I guess I didn't know about your hate for slavery...but then again...I can't blame you." She said "After all...thats what my parents had to go through..." She said frowning a bit "But enough about that for now...Harvey..." Saying his name in a seductive manner "Now that you beat me, you better take responsibility okay?"
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Saiake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Saiake »

@Saiake
"It was wonderful dear...we got to eat at a restaurant...and then...I took him to the realm of pure happiness...the realm my God have made for my people...there me and Sai made...well you know what I mean..." She said, but using her advanced senses, she could feel Anadiris Jealousy "Hey...are you alright? Please be honest..." She asked looking at her with a serious look
*Ana flusters a bit, realizing shes been read like a book, but realizes she cant lie, so being she Sai is out of hearing range,she sighs and fesses up*

Ana: ever since i met Sai, hes been this nerdy kid that used to be picked on. i decided to help him out and stuff. he became my friend and I've helped him with pretty much everything, and well, over time...

*she takes a breath*

Ana: i fell in love. now that hes with you though...i don't know what to say. I'm very happy for him, and you too.your a lucky woman Reedia. Just, please treat him well.

*Sai walks back in and starts setting up the futon on the ground*

Sai: so, you 2 warming up to each other, that's good to see.

* i see the look on Ana's face*

Sai: Anadiris, is something wrong?

*she looks away with a big "humph"*

Ana: no, everything's fine, don't worry about it.

*Sai just gives a sigh*

Sai: whatever you say.

Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Saiake
Reedia then suddenly felt bad for Anadiris, she then pulls Anadiris with her "Hey Sai...I'll be back...I need to go the the little ladies room with Anadiris..." She said as she pulled Anadiris with her, then finding the bathroom and smiled to her "Listen...I'm more than willing to share him with you..." Reedia blushed "Just make sure that like me, you keep him happy okay?"

Saiake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Saiake »

@Saiake
Reedia then suddenly felt bad for Anadiris, she then pulls Anadiris with her "Hey Sai...I'll be back...I need to go the the little ladies room with Anadiris..." She said as she pulled Anadiris with her, then finding the bathroom and smiled to her "Listen...I'm more than willing to share him with you..." Reedia blushed "Just make sure that like me, you keep him happy okay?"
* Anadiris blushes about 10 different shades of red*

Ana: what! share him!

*she thinks a minute, the thought of being with Sai and him doing lewd things to her makes her blush ever so slightly. comming to her senses she nods*

Ana: alright. i guess ill do it. thanks so much Reedia. *she looks to each side of her and kisses Reedia dead on the lips, pressing her tongue into her mouth. she breaks the kiss, and looks at her*

Ana: don't be surprised...i like girls too, and your really pretty. if were going to share Sai, i might as well share you too. so...shall i...

*she slides her shirt off of her shoulders, and drops her skirt, so that she is in nothing but a lacy bra and panties, you now get to see how sexy Anadiris really is, with a very curvacious body and big breast to match Reedia's*

Ana: tell Sai how i feel

*she blushes*
Last edited by Saiake on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Wife of the super Skrull

Post by Shadow Mann2330 »

Misha continues to to molest Natasha's breasts sticking her fingers in and out of her aureola like miniuature pussys.
"Oh god Isnt this the best thing? The only thing that could be better would be if helga grew one...and me too!" Misha exasperated her tounge lolling out of her mouth..
she looks close to the end
:happyness:
____________________________________'

Victor nodded at her response blushing a little before clearing his throat, and looking at his surroundings warily.
" I would be lying if i did not say i was interested, btu it is going to take a bit for me to ... acclimate to your form..not that i would mind ...at all really" Victor mumbled..
"Keep your eyes open this is not one of the best places in Tokyo, i had to shortcut us through here to get to Misha but attacks are still rare."
Victor unlocks a combat knife hidden on his ankle.
"Not that i cant protect us, as Romanov's are trained firstly to fight, i made my first kill with this very blade.... I believe i was 11, somewhere in Mongolia..." Victor reminisced
:teasip:
The only record of an illegal post inside the Moderator thread:
Re: Stuff To Do
Post by Shadow Mann2330 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:01 pm
I had heard that there was talk of custom titles a few days back.
Does that mean Mann can haz Girtibiliu?
:3
Re: Stuff To Do
Post by Tsar CUBE » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:02 pm
O_o
how the fuck.... can you even see this thread... it was meant for staff only O_o
X3
Chaos
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Gentleman Lich
Favorite Monster Type: Oni, Ogre, Goblins and such

Post by Chaos »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Chaos
"Is that bad...I just want to show you...how much I care and love you dear..." Seino said as she looked at him, but frowned "Sorry if my actions where rather...foward but...I can't hold myself back whenever I'm with you...your scent...it's just so luring...all I want to do all day is cuddle you...and smell that addicting scent of yours..."
Arc flushed the brightest red as she told him how much that she was attracted to him. He looked down at her breasts, trying to hide his embarrassment from her, the heat starting to rival her own body.

"I'm not saying..that its a bad thing per-say Seino.." He says, squirming against her a bit. "Having you wrapped around me...I..I mean...when I'm below...um...no.." His tongue grows tied, unable to get out the right words to tell how wonderful she was.
Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Married and leaving.

Post by Monster Scholar »

Ikorus groaned, sucking harder on Kathy's clit in response to her tongue working his shaft. His balls pulsed and throbbed in Aida's fingers, as a little bit of precum began to dribble down from the tip, no doubt getting licked up by the Grizzly.

With one hand massaging Kathy's thigh, his other reached down, trying to take hold of the Ogre's breast, squeezing it sensually and tenderly, making sure she was getting something out of this too.