Yugioh 1000 years of Darkness 2/8

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Re: Yugioh 1000 years of Darkness 7/8

Post by Heero »

@Kiel:
Heero nods, "Yeah it would be dishonorable to not try your best against a Sacred Beast." He then looks toward the hall and sees Nathan walk back toward the shop. "Hey check it out, looks like Nathan got beat...whoever did that i tip my deck to them."
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: the Fourth Horseman
Favorite Monster Type: Holstarus

Post by Taintedone »

He smirked as the two of them walked..... well she walked, he was limping due to his injuries.
"It was the first time I've faced such a powerful beast.... It was a good test of my ability.... Yes... it was........... fun...."
He had a hard time admitting that he truly enjoyed the experience just for the sake of entertainment. He then made note of how little her injuries seemed to affect her.
"Help me understand something. You took more damage than I did.... Yet you don't act nearly as weakened..... You didn't throw that duel, did you?"
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Jinouga87 »

*Chris looks at Raphael* What would you say if I said a student may or may not have the card and may or may not have used it?
Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None

Post by Drack »

I look on and nod as Chris speaks to Raphael, but choose to be silent for now since my attempt to convince Raphael failed to work but stay ready to step in.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Alex:
Christy gives Alex a steely look, "If i threw the duel then it was a well thought out, flashy way to do so." She says in a icy voice. Then sighing and changing her tone. "Im more hurt then you think..i just don't show it...right now it hurts to walk...haha hell my wings and tail hurt."

@Chris & Connor:
Raphaels eyes flash uncertainly, "I would tell you to steer clear of the person. He may have used the card. Its extremly powerful. And worse yet who ever loses the duel that the seal has been played will lose his soul. The seal corrupts its user making him or her its servant."

Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

*Chris nods* I see. There may be a tudent with the Seal in the school. Is there anyway to stop the seal's power or from being played.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Chris:
"No the seals power is great enough that the activation of it cannot be negated ot sropped. And once its on the field its almost impossible to destroy it. And i suppose you can negate its effects but the card will still be in play. If a student is in possesion of the seal the best way to beat him is while he/she has played the seal. As for the history of the card...unless you all don't feel up to learning will be explored in our next class. Anymore questions?" He looks ro both of you.

Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

I frown when Raphael says there is no way to stop the seal, but quickly speak up after he finishes talking about it "Yes, one more if the soul's of this person's victim's are really taken from them is there any way to reverse it?"
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Connor & Chris:
Raphael paces in front of his desk a few times before say, " when yugi amd kaiba defeated dartz they freed the souls of everyone that was taken by the seal...so i would say without dartz there has to be a new source of power...find it and defeat him/her there and the souls should be set free. But its all speculation on my part so for all i know what i told you is a bunch of crap." He then walks back behimd his desk and sits in his chair and picks up his mag. "Now leave me..good luck with the tournament...i'll be watching."

Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

*Chris nods* Thanks for your help. We'll do our best. Let's go Connor. *he starts to walk away*
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

"Right." I follow Chris giving Raphael a nod as we leave "Thanks, for all your help even if it is speculation." as we leave the class I look at my PDA and check the time "Come on Chris we better hurry to the card shop for the tournament before it starts, because if what Raphael said is true then the only way to help Jordan is to beat Nathan and strip him of that card, so there isn't much we can do for him now."
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

We should tell the others about this as well.
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

Alex saw the resolve in her eyes as she spoke. He saw something familiar in them. A strong desire to hide weakness and project strength, and a prideful desire to not rely on anyone else. Despite her flirty attitude, this girl was strong.
"I understand....... I am sure now that you didn't throw the match..... We will injure ourselves more if we try to push our bodies too hard.... Let's sit for a moment."
He leaned against a nearby tree and sank to the soft grass. He then looked up at her and waited for her to join him. As she remained standing he decided to see just how similar they were. He respected those who defeated him and took their character into value... Especially if they commanded authority and respect.
"That wasn't a request."
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

I nod in agreement as we make our way back to the card shop to meet the rest of the group
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Alex:
She looks down at you her tail flicking in agitation before plopping down beside you. "I guess you got a point...Hey shouldn't you get back to the school soon? the tournament will be starting soon."

@Connor & Chris:
You guys walk back to the shop to find Heero and Kiel sitting at a table talking.

Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

As he tried to relax his burned muscles as he rested but looked at Christy with curiosity when she warned him about the tournament.
"Hmm? I thought only the sign up was today. I was not aware that the tournament was actually starting today."
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

As we return to the shop and approach Heero and Kiel I speak up to tell them what we learned "Well, we talked to Raphael and we have bad news...from what he said the seal cannot be stopped from being played and even worse apparently when someone loses a duel when the seal is in play they lose their soul." I then looks down "So, that's really bad since Jordan lost to Nathan when the Seal was in play."
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

When I see Chris and Conner I wave at them and turn to Conner when he starts speaking. After he is done I sigh "Then we can assume Jordan has lost his soul, this is troubling. Did you learn anything else?"
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

We learned also that we have to destory the source in order to get the souls taken back. One of us has to beat him and strip him of the card.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Alex:
Christy looks at you critically, "wern't you listening? Damien said after his speech that he'll see you in 3 hours...and that 3 hours is almost up. as mush as i would like to sit here and relax with you, i would rather see you kick some ass in the tournament."

@The Gang:
Heero nods as he takes in the info, "Damn...i feel bad for Jordan...We have to beat Nathan no matter what now. we can't let him get by with a card that powerful. Though on a side note we dropped off the Shards at the lab and we'll probably get some answers after the tourny." Heero takes a sip of soda that was sitting next to him, "Mmm dudes did you see Uria earlier? that was amazing!"