Yugioh 1000 years of Darkness 2/8

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: the Fourth Horseman
Favorite Monster Type: Holstarus

Re: Yugioh 1000 years of Darkness 7/8

Post by Taintedone »

Alex was soon complimented by his fellow blue eyes student, Adean and had to smirk slightly at his apparent confidence in Alex. Despite the fact that Alex had previously crushed him a while ago, apparently Adean held no grudge against him. He nodded and Adean before turning his attention towards Christy and smiled smugly up at her despite his pain. "I would have given you a better show, but It was hard to hold back."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Post by Heero »

@Alex:
Christy jumps down and saundered over to you, her tail snaking lazily behind her. "Eh it was good enough...especially the last one with that galaxy-eyes guy..Umm Nathan i think. very exciting. in fact.." she leans closer and whispers, "you want to join me tonight? i can give you a thrilling duel." she says with a humming note to her words and a inviting smile.

Nathan pushes past people and storming out of the arena infuriated with how the duel went.

@Chris:
you step inside and see Millissa sitting on a bed looking shaken.
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

I smile when Alastair starts laughing "Heh, likewise this rock deck of mine is the one I like the most, helps that its the first deck I made by myself. Mind you, it went through a lot of editing throughout the years." I comment.
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

Alex had a confident smirk even as he held his broken arm and was still bleeding in front of her. "It certainly sounds tempting, but I want to be in peak condition before I face you again.... Facing a Sacred Beast is no small feat. I just dueled you today anyway. Don't worry. I'll be back for a rematch someday. You're one of the few people here who can give me a challenge, so you can be sure I'll be back to duel you again.... But rather than damage myself beyond repair, I'd rather heal a bit before we duel again..... However, I would still like to spend some time with you today... Since the tournament has taken up the school, there shouldn't be any classes to keep you busy teaching."
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Jinouga87 »

*Chris rushes over to her hugging her* Mellissa what's wrong? Did something happen?
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Kiel:
"Yeah so did mine..over the course of losing against Aedan from time to time and the torture of listening to him gloat before i pummeled him. Damien wasn't much help back then either either studying or calling me weak for losing to our younger brother. But enough about that i'm starving! want to grab some dinner?"

@Alex:
Christy gives you a wry look, "My you have taken a beating haven't you? I wasn't walking about dueling goofball...i was talking about something more...intimate..but if your not up for it then we can do anything else your little heart desires. And yes i'm free for the rest of the day." she says laughing.

@Chris:
Millissa hugs you back tightly, "That Gary kid...he's scary...He knows things he shouldn't...and Mr. Noboku is free...i'm sure Damien will be very upset."

Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

Alex blinked at first but son gave her a confident smirk. "Oh..... I see..... In that case, once I get healed up, I'd be glad to join you.... You wouldn't happen to have any more of that miracle cure, do you?"
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

*Chris looks at Millissa for a second* I won't let either of them hurt you. Wait what do you mean the dean's free? We need to get to Heero fast. Come with me okay?
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

I chuckle hearing about what happened when he got beat by his younger brother "Well, at least you learned from those defeats, so it wasn't all bad, right?" when he mentions that he's starving I chuckle again "Sure, lead the way." I say smiling.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Alex:
"Just a tiny bit..i think it'll be enough to get you back on your feet. So lets go." she says and leads the way.

@Chris:
She hops off the bed and takes your hand, "Ok." she says in a small voice. "Damien has been keeping him in a drug induced coma in that room over there for the past month or two, since the team duel. and Gary...(she pauses to take a shaky breath) forced me to tell him where he was..i had no choice. and now Noboku is roaming the school or the island...he's pretty angry." She explains as you two leave the infirmary hand in hand.

@Kiel:
"Alright." he heads out the door of the Arena.

@Connor:
On your way out of school you happen to see Chris and Millissa walking toward the front doors, Millissa looking worse for wear so you decide to see what's going on.

Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

*Chris nods as they walk* This isn't good. Not a bit. We have to get gang together and sort this out.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None

Post by Drack »

After wandering around the school to waste time I make my way outside, and as I do so I happen to spot Chris walking with Millissa, with her looking shaken and I decide to talk to them to find out "Hey you two whats going on?"
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

Somwthing's happened rguarding the dean. We to get Heero and the rest together ASAP.
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

I follow after Alastair as he leaves the arena. (Well, not much more I could do. =/)
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

Alex smirked and nodded as he followed the teacher. Along the way, he caught glimpses of a few of the other tournament participants but decided not to interact. He instead directed a question towards Christy. "I've been wondering since I last spoke with you.... I know you have Uria.... But do you have any idea who has the other two?"
Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None

Post by Drack »

"I see...alright you two should go to the red-eyes dorm Heero is probably there, and I'll go back in the school and try to find Kiel!" I then turn around and start to rush back into the school.
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

*Chris nods as he and Millissa head to the dorm*
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Alex:
Christy thinks for a moment as the two of you head toward the Red-Eyes dorm, "No i don't know who would have the other sacred beasts. when I found Uria the other two where still there...weather they are or not is beyond me."

@Connor & Kiel:
(Kiel) you and Alastair just sit down to eat when Connor runs in and spots you.
(Connor) You run back inside and spot Kiel and Alastair eating and walk toward them.

@Chris:
you reach the dorm.

Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Jinouga87 »

Heero should be here. You're safe here. *he hugs Millissa*
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

Alex was a little disappointed that she had no other information, but at least she gave him a lead. "Hmm.... I suppose I know where I'll be heading on our next scheduled vacation period.... I'm going to that island you mentioned to do a little tracking.... You're welcome to come with me when I go."